LIFE groups are at the core of our student ministry. We are convinced that this is where life change happens and is where our students become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. Our Values for our small groups are:
- Deep Friendships: Small groups are the place where surface relationships can deepen and people you know become people you care about.
- Accountability: In small groups adult leaders can hold students accountable in their walk with Christ and students can encourage each other.
- Biblical Study: We value reading from and talking about scripture with a group of peers who are seeking to understand God's word.
- LIFE groups are where our students can fully engage to meet the goals of getting to know God and honor Him with their lives. We want them Love God, Love Others, and Serve the World.
- Life Groups meet together on Wednesday Nights during the Youth Night.
For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.